Data Analyst at Eat'N'Go Limited
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
- We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who will turn information into insights and help management make smarter data-driven decisions.
- The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets. (S)he will support our operational and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing data.
- The ideal candidate is adept at analysing large data sets to find opportunities for product and sales optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- (S)he must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models.
- (S)he must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights and must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams to achieve strategic objectives.
- Provide ongoing reports for actionable decision making
- Mine, analyse and interpret data using statistical techniques to drive resource optimization, product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, administer and maintain databases/data systems
- Utilize technical and programming skills to enhance and develop process automation
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, sales generation and other business objectives
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using various statistical techniques
- Assess the effectiveness of promotions and promotional activities.
- Develop tools to monitor and analyse performance and data accuracy.
- Minimum of a Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics or any other related field. Bachelor's with relevant skills and/or experience may also apply
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience in the food/hospitality industry is desirable but not required.
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Experience using analytical computer languages (R/Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience with report and process automation using MS SQL, VBA and other technologies
- Experience querying databases and using statistical techniques
- Knowledge and experience creating and using machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, Sentiment Analysis(NLP) etc
- A drive to learn, master and recommend new technologies and techniques
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Eat'N'Go Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT Support Associate at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Know More About Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Manager, Data Science at Nielsen Company
- Senior Data Analyst at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Analyst at Busara Center for Behavioral Economics
- Data Analyst at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Research Manager, Nigeria at Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA)
- Economics & Demography Intern at Helpman Associates
- Research Intern at Helpman Associates
- Senior Research Executive - Quantitative Research at Kantar