Deputy Chief, Information Security Officer (DCISO) at VoguePay
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at VoguePay
Vogue Web Solution Limited - VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly. VoguePay is a user-friendly online payment platform that allows you to send and receive payment easily from anyone, in any currency. Accept payment through Card transaction and Bank transfers.
Deputy Chief, Information Security Officer (DCISO)
- We are currently looking for a dynamic and energetic Deputy Chief Information Security Officer (DCISO) who shall assist the head of IT security, in driving the IT security strategy and implementation whilst protecting the business from security threats and cyber-hacking.
- The DCISO shall be responsible for the day-to-day cybersecurity activities and the mitigation of cybersecurity risks in the organisation as he/she is also expected to ensure operational compliance to all ISO and industry standards regulations.
To succeed at this role,the following will be expected:
- Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
- The DCISO shall focus on the organisation- wide cybersecurity risk and shall also be responsible for the implementation of the cybersecurity strategy as approved by the Board.
- Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimise threats
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems
- Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies
- Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats
- Implementing an effective process for the reporting of security incidents
- Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches
- Developing strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
- Managing the IT security team, security experts and advisors
- Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements
- Championing and educating the organisation about the latest security strategies and technologies
- Managing the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement
- Running security audits and risk assessments
- Delivering new security technology approaches and implementing next generation solutions
- Overseeing the management of the IT security department, giving leadership to the team and developing staff
- Ensuring compliance and governance is met per time
- Driving change projects and building new IT capabilities
- Developing and implementing business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous when a change programme is introduced or a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered
- Protecting the intellectual property of the organisation at all times
- Devising strategies and implementing IT solutions to minimise the risk of cyber-attacks
- Reviewing, analysing and delivering data information
- Communicating digital programmes and strategy to a range of stakeholders
- Managing the IT security budget and communicating this with the appropriate parties.
- The preferred DCISO should possess professional security management certification in any or a combination of Master's in Cyber/Information Security, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certifications with in- depth experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT with proven IT security professional experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of the latest IT thinking and threat modelling methods together with a creative drive
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
- Experience in agile development and creating test & learn environments
- Experience of outlining security and IT policies and ensuring systems data and security compliance
- Stakeholder management and the ability to translate technology to business
- Strategic thinking with a good level of business acumen
- Change management and business process experience is ideal together with a proven track record of driving large-scale change programmes
- A proven record of dealing with complex projects and meeting conflicting demands
Key skills - what we require:
- Digital leadership skills - capable of empowering and leading the IT team to meet business and IT security goals
- Solid people management skills - providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff and building a positive working environment for the team
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies
- A passion for technology and security safeguarding with a desire to deliver
- Thrives on change, showing an impressive ability to drive the IT security strategy forward
- Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management
- Strong customer focus - able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills - providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable - capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- Forms business partnerships that help drive the IT security strategy forward
- Can make decisions that are well informed and timely
- Creative thinking - able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve
- Multi-tasking - can manage several concurrent projects and prioritize demands.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as the subject of application.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from VoguePay
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Specialist at VoguePay
- Know More About VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International
- Network Engineer at Comercio Partners
- Senior Software Engineer - Back End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Front End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Mobile at Andela
- Software Engineer - Back End at Andela