Store Controller at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 August, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
- The Stock Controller is responsible for the general and day-to-day management of all stock and ensuring business costs incurred from stock purchases and utilisation are reduced.
- He/she is expected to control stock movement, delivery, issuance, inventory and stock holding to avoiding losses or theft.
- He/she will also be responsible for making sure the site/team is regularly provided with stock items as at when needed.
- Demonstrated analytical prowess - with strong Excel skills for stock keeping
- Numerical skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
- At least two-year work experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must reside in Warri, Delta State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title & Location (Stock Controller/WARRI) as the subject of the mail
- Know More About Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Stock Keeper at Owens and Xley
- Procurement Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Outbound Officer (Warehouse) at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Inventory Management Supervisor at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Event Warehouse Assistant Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Store Keeper at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Purchasing Manager at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Distribution Manager at Blue Lodge Catering Limited