Mastercard - We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Ref Id: R-90982
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Job Description Summary
- Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions, merchants and governments worldwide.
- With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances Mastercard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes Mastercard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities
- Consulting engagement delivery, interact with mid- to senior- level clients and internal partners. Rigorously and logically identify issues covering entire client problem,
- Perform sophisticated, hypotheses-driven analysis with broad oversight
- Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
- Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides
- Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
- Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
- Develop effective working relationships with mid-level client management and engage audience with verbal communications and presentations
- Build peer relationships with key team members to identify opportunities to broaden relationships
- Engage in client communications with client peer group within the framework of the overall communications strategy
- Proactively seek opportunities to support proposal preparation
- Identify client challenges and formulate ideas on opportunities to leverage Mastercard Advisors capabilities, surfacing these to senior Advisors staff
- Actively contributes to Special Interest Groups by participating in creating points of view, articles, methodologies
- Proactively seeks opportunities to lead small projects
- Undergraduate degree required
- MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
Experience and Skills Needed:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a management consulting firm and/or 7+ years in relevant industry
- Exposure specifically in payments and/or retail banking or merchants preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
Method of Application
Note: Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested and qualified? Go to MasterCard career website on mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply