Senior Sales Executive at AIM Consultants
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AIM Consultants
AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979.The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano. AIM Group has satellite offices in various States in the Country. The current workforce of AIM Group is over 1100 colleagues
Senior Sales Executive
Main Job Purpose
- Responsible for achieving their sales target through the wining of Large Complex bids.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the different routes to markets teams to identify target opportunities, pre-bid, that need a capture plan created and delivered.
- When an assigned prospect starts a selection process you will act as the Team leader (bid director, pursuit lead) and create and drive the bid plan in order to win the opportunity.
- If selected as the final bidder you will own the negotiations with client along with key support teams (legal, commerical, product).
- To maintain and develop knowledge of telecommunications products and services that are involved in Large complex network bids.
Qualification and Experience
- Successful track record in the telecommunications arena ideally from a global tier-1 network provider, SI or an ISP, with at least five years experience and demonstrable track record winning complex enterprise solutions.
- An ability to work closely with sales executives, with a proven knowledge of the sales cycle with contract negotiation and business case understanding.
- Strong written, oral communication skills to include presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and a professional business image.
- Customer focused, Results oriented. Consultative approach to providing customer solutions and design.
- Experience of teaming effectively with others across different disciplines, functions and organisations.
- Individuals in this role should:
- Have a level of maturity and solution knowledge that engenders confidence.
- Be analytical and pragmatic in their understanding of requirements
- Exhibit motivation and drive to deliver results to set timescales
- Be smart and presentable.
- Be a team player with the ability to lead internal and technical discussions.
- Minimum qualification & experience
- 5 years minimum experience in Telecomms or ISP
- Communication Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About AIM ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Appliance Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Business Analyst (Oil & Gas) at TL First
- Sales Girl at Avant Halogen
- Freelance Business Development Personnel at NetPro International Limited
- Business Development Executive at 3Consulting Limited