Graduate Trainee at Byteworks
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 28 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
- The Annual Byteworks Trainee Program is an intense 6 months course work; with practical and hands-on industry experience; for Interns and chosen applicants; that takes one from beginner to professional.
- This is the third series of its kind.External applicants can participate for a fee of $12,000.00 paid one off at the beginning of the course. Interns would receive a monthly allowance for the duration.
- First Class or 2.1 Degree in Compute Science, Engineering or related course.
- Must have passion for programming
- Ability to Learn
- Adaptive,Creative and Innovative
- Team Player
- Strong Willing
- Goal and Result Oriented
- Ability to work Under pressure
- Must be dedicated.
Method of Application
Note: Candidate should click the link above, select "Graduate Trainee Program Series 111" and fill in the necessary information on the form.
Interested and qualified? Go to Byteworks career website on careers.byteworks.com.ng to apply
- Know More About ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Program Data Lead at GVA Partners
- Computer Programmer (Intern) at Mc Timothy Associates
- Lead - Software Developer at GVA Partners
- Graduate Trainee -Sales at Kloverharris Limited
- IT Support Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Chief HR Information Systems Officer, CHHR at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Dev Ops Engineer (For Configuration Management System) at Byteworks
- Commercial Projects Manager: CX & S&D at Airtel