Account Officer at Genesis Group
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 8 September, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Group
Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
For over 2 decades we have provided ‘Exceptional Products & Services’ to both multinational and Nigerian corporations, as well as discerning members of the public looking for something special.
- BSC/HND in Accounting or related field.
- Knowlegde of accounting principles, budgeting, auditing and business administration.
- Dedicated and smart individual.
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Good time management ability.
- 2 years minimum work experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org ACCOUNTS TEAM LEAD-ENUGU as subject
- Know More About Genesis GroupSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Efficacy Construction Company
- Head, Financial Services Division at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Accountant at Kayhelt Pharma
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Senior Admin/Finance Assistant at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Accountant/Admin Officer at Owens and Xley
- Accountant at Kowork NG
- Internal Control / Auditor at Terra Agric Farm Future Limited