Locum Pharmacist at Wellrose
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 August, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Wellrose
Wellrose, a Healthcare organisation is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Dispensing prescription and OTC medicines to the public.
- Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled.
- Advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments.
- Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Rendering related Healthcare services such as Monitoring blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Managing, supervising and training pharmacy support staff.
- Inventory Management - keeping tab of Out-of-stock and requesting for replenishment. Monitoring supplies.
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
- Other related duties as assigned by Management.
- Must possess B.Pharm degree.
- Must be well-experienced in Retail Community Pharmacy practice. At least 1 year Post-graduation experience.
- Should be resident on Lagos Mainland, preferably Yaba, Shomolu/Bariga, Oworo,Oshodi or neighboring areas.
- Preferably between the Age bracket of 23 - 30 years.
- Must be willing to do flexible shifts (alternate shifts).
- Possess good Leadership skills and a good Team-player.
- Possess Impressive Product knowledge and in sync with recent researches.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About WellroseSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacy Technician at Anadach Consulting
- Pharmacist at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Assistant Technical Officer, Pharmacy at fhi 360
- Regulatory Affairs Manager at GlaxoSmithKline
- Superintendent Pharmacist at Alpha Pharma
- Pharmacy Technician at Havana Specialist Hospital
- Pharmacy Technician at Adefemi Hospital Limited
- Pharmacist at Healthrak