Training Executive at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client, an established Financial Training Institution/Educational Services Company in Nigeria requires the service of an experienced Training Executive for immediate employment.
Assess the training needs of all business sectors; sell customized training and risk consulting services in response to customer needs and demands.
- Prospect, sell, market, promote, and offer a variety of customized training courses and seminars designed to develop, enrich, and train organisational workforce.
- Prepare and manage the annual training calendar for the Financial Education Centre establishing courses, dates, times, locations, and costs.
- Conduct administrative tasks in relation to the implementation of trainings including preparation of materials and identification of content experts.
- Manage and coordinate logistics ensuring professional delivery of trainings.
- Establish and sustain customer relationships through numerous networking channels.
- Create content that helps articulate the value of the organizations's products/services.
- Manage the financial education pages of the organization's website.
- Other roles as may be assigned
- A good first degree from a reputable university
- MBA/Postgraduate degree in management is an added advantage
- 3-5 years of working experience preferably in a similar role in the financial services sector.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Open to negotiation.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘FIN_TRA_ EXE.’ as the subject of the mail before 30th August 2019. Only qualified candidates will be considered for the role.
- Know More About Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- College Registrar at Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
- Instructor/Mind Aider at Engineering for Kids
- Account Teacher at Pacific Comprehensive College
- Nursery Teacher at Howbury School Lagos
- Vice Chancellor at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Special Education Teacher at Creative Learning International School
- English Language Teacher at Masters Ville Children School
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher at Masters Ville Children School