Diction Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 26 August, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Enpario Hall Schools
Enpario Hall Schools is a place with deep commitment to learning, an environment that nourishes the intellectual, moral, emotional, and social growth of every child. It is a place where pupils, teachers, and parents embark together on an academic journey with clear and well-defined objectives. It is filled with the joy of discovery and the excitement of academic growth.
- NCE, B.Ed or B.Sc. with a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in a similar role from a reputable educational organization.
Job Skill Requirements
- Passionate about using education as a vehicle to transform behaviour.
- Must have 21st century teaching skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Be a great team player.
- Excellence driven attitude to job delivery.
- Commitment to good work ethics and discipline.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- High level of commitment to creativity and innovation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Enpario Hall Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Nursery Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
- Primary Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
- Creative Art Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
- Literacy Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
- Know More About Enpario Hall SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Instructor/Trainer at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Private Lesson Tutor at Mind Smith Limited
- Regional Manager, School Management at Bridge International Academies
- Supervisor, Schools at Bridge International Academies
- Part Time Python Instructor at Urban Hive
- Part Time Full Stack Instructor at Urban Hive
- Mobile Development Instructor at Urban Hive
- Communication for Development Specialist (NERICC), P4 at UNICEF