Software Project Manager at Byteworks
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
Software Project Manager
- The Ideal candidate will manage assigned projects, ensuring goals are met with high Quality, and deliver every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Client and stakeholder satisfaction must be achieved.
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Representing the client’s or organization’s interests
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress.
- PMP or Prince II certified. ITIL v3 (or ITIL 2011) certification will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year software project management experience
- Understands software development and maintenance lifecycle
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project, MS Excel and other related tools
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a project Manager in a software Company.
- A minimum of 2:1 in Computer Science,Communication or any other related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page Cover Letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.
- Recent Jobs from Byteworks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Graphics / UI Designer at Byteworks
- Content Developer at Byteworks
- Technical Support, BI and Analytics at Byteworks
- Know More About ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead Business Developer at Polaris Bank Limited
- IP Operations Engineer at Willers Solutions
- Head, Valuation and Project Management Department at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Web Developer at Lumenave International Ltd
- Experienced Network Enginner at Lumenave International Ltd
- Project Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Solution Architect at Ericsson
- Project Development Associate at Ascentech Services Limited