Backend Developer at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 1 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- We are looking for a backend web developer who has a passion for web development
- He/She should be able to work closely with front-end web developers to provide necessary server side logic for web apps and also have a basic understanding of front end development
- He/She should have the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering and other related fields.
- Minimum of one year experience in backend web development.
- He/She should also have intermediate skills on databases like MySQL(MariaDb), MongoDB and PostgreSQL for storing information of web apps.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- Know More About eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International
- Network Engineer at Comercio Partners
- Senior Software Engineer - Back End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Front End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Mobile at Andela
- Software Engineer - Back End at Andela