Performance Drilling Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 2 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Performance Drilling Engineer
Location: Lagos, with occasional visits offshore
Job Type: Contract
- Co-ordinate the Drilling and Completion activities support from the subject matter experts before, during and after well execution across the assets
- Ability to contribute effectively to company HSSE programs & systems. Promote active use of the SHIC system and ensure strict compliance with HSSE-MS manual.
- Custodian of Drilling Risks Register. Define hazards, Assess risks and define mitigations
- Conduct multi-disciplinary team meetings to discuss identified risks and ensure mitigations/contingencies areCo-ordinate Service Quality Meetings with contractors
- Proffer solutions and develop new processes as required to improve efficiency across all aspects of mud
- Perform QAQC of Drilling and Completions database and reporting software such as WELLVIEW
- Monitor WELLVIEW morning report coding to ensure compliant for operations performed using the rig.
- Benchmark drilling performance tracking across industry using RUSHMORE data software
- A degree qualification in Engineering discipline.
- Management / supervisory skill set.
- Minimum 13 years industry experience in oil and gas Company
- Highly experienced in waste management, solid control optimization and drilling fluid management.
- Good knowledge of well survey database management.
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams during a project phase.
- Data Usage, Optimization, Operation Support, Drilling fluid, Well Engineering
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on www.hobarkintl.com to apply
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer at Prime Services
- Manager, LPG Operations at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Team Lead, LPG Maintenance at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Plant Manager (H/F) at Vallourec
- CNG Conversion Technician at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Auto Mechanic at Denver Building Services Limited
- Electrical Technician at Lightning Networks