Sales Manager at Platinum Careers
Posted on: 30 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Platinum Careers
We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, head hunting, training and development.
Platinum Careers is Africa’s leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver to clients globally, our aim is simple – to help our clients attract, engage and retain top talent.
Duration: 6 months (start date August 2019)
Brief Description of the Role
The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the Festival including ticket sales & merchandise and maximising sales opportunities within them.
Applicants should have a sound understanding of sales and a keen interest in the entertainment industry.
Role Responsibilities include
- Devising and implementing the Festival’s sales strategy
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the Festivals reach.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Provide reporting including monitoring sales and profit for each ticket category
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Cold calling customers to sell tickets, merchandise
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers if appropriate.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Liaise with the Marketing team on marketing campaigns that will enable meeting revenue objectives
- Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Office and/or the Project Manager
- Must have a Bachelor’s Graduate degree or higher
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
- Must be a strong creative thinker
- Must have strong analytical and excellent project management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Must have strong negotiation skills and a good eye for opportunities
- Must have an avid interest in music, be knowledgeable about artists and genres, and have an overall interest in learning about the music industry
- Have high attention to detail and be able to work long hours
- Ability to work both in a team and without direction + ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Must be a confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Must have a proven sales track record
- Must have excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance
- Must be a highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Proficient in Google Docs or Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Platinum Careers
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Brand Marketing Manager at Platinum Careers
- Know More About Platinum CareersSimilar Jobs
- Chief Commercial Officer at APM Terminals
- Business Development Manager at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Manager, Business Enablement at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Enterprise Projects at MTN Nigeria
- Account Partner, Value Sales at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Pre-Sales at MTN Nigeria
- Sales Executive (Real Estate) at Willers Solutions
- Marketing Officer at Marcforte Business Consulting