The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Commercial Manager – Job Description
KEY RESULTS AREAS
Key Results Contributions
MANAGE WITH EXCELLENCE
- Operational planning
- Process/ procedure/ systems
- implementation: Implementation of the Company's selling process, customer and call planning and related documentation
- Use of work time wisely and productively
1. Provision of necessary tools and conducive environment for direct reports for effective and efficient job performance.
- Supervises the preparation and management of budgets of assigned territories to ensure that all resources are used in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Develops and implements comprehensive plans to ensure market share and category growth.
- Ensures market execution according to the Company standards in assigned Commercial Territory.
- Implements agreed Commercial strategy
- Ensures that country plans are built to achieve set performance targets in assigned Commercial Territory
- Complies with Data Protection policy, and Audit requirements.
- Contributes to long-terms plans for the country as well as for the assigned Commercial Territory's development.
DELIVER SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
Achievement of commercial objectives for the territory including product availability and customer satisfaction
- 1. Ensures BP commitments on budget (volume, revenue, cost (OPEX))) and headcount are delivered to support long term sustainability.
- Supervises management of customers' credit accounts per the company's procedures.
- Ensures company's assets are effectively planned, allocated and used.
- Ensures Establishment and implementation of correct sales & delivery system to meet customer service expectations and cost performance
LEAD & INSPIRE
Achievement of market leadership in every outlet and in the territory through market place execution, understanding of the market
- 1. Manages performances & development of reports (Area Sales Managers and Distributor Development managers)
- Identifies talents and ensures their development through plans in place as well as being implemented.
- Transfers knowledge and expertise to others within the organization.
- Ensures succession planning is in place for all levels in commercial team in assigned Commercial Territory.
- Sets personal example for development through continuous learning and openness to feedback.
- Functional strategy communicated, understood and accepted by reports.
- Lives corporate values and Code of Business Conduct.
- Addresses poor performance quickly and reward exceptional performance.
- Establishes a working environment with clear roles and accountabilities for all.
CREATE PARTNERSHIP FOR GROWTH
Development and maintenance of strong relationship with customers and colleagues
1. Builds strong working relationships with other functions to ensure deployment of win-win solutions.
Provides a high level of customer relations and service.
INNOVATION FOR GROWTH
Identification of opportunities for further growth in the territory
Application of new learnings
1. Continually improves processes and exploits growth opportunities that will bring better results and lower cost.
Learns and implements best practices from other CCH countries and shares own best practices within CC Hellenic
Develops and ensures implementation of Promotional programs
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.