DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II's founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
A furniture and Interior Design Company located in Lagos, seeks to employ the service of a "Project Manager".
- Interprete client brief and break up project into actionable steps.
- Document project plan, identifying timeliness and responsibilities.
- Identify need for sub-contractor and all other third parties and liaise accordingly.
- Preparation and Management of project budget in a cost efficient manner.
- Coordinate negotiation of projects with prospective clients identifying the key elements critical success factors.
- Monitor project and report progress to managementon a regular basis as defined in the project scope.
- Signoff before production commences, mid-production and on date of delivery to ensure the client request is met 100% and preventing rework.
- Finalize project estimate with finance, prepare costing/quotation for approval by management and coordinate the execution process to the satisfaction of the client.
- Meet with clients , debriefing and following through on the submission as per their requirements and accordingly materialize the deal and bill for consulting accordingly.
- Prepare and manage the budget for each project .
The candidate should posses;
- A Bsc or Post Graduate degree in Architecture.
- At least 7 years experience in the same capacity.
- A professional certification in Architecture. (An added advantage)
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using "Project Manager " as Subject of mail.