Corporate Lawyer at Reliabuild Properties Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 19 July, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Reliabuild Properties Limited
Reliabuild Properties Limited is a young 100% Nigerian Real Estate and Construction Company, located in Nigeria’s Capital City: Abuja. We employ our Cultural Diversity, Innovation and Contemporary approach as we build our reputable brand.
- We are searching for a talented Corporate Lawyer to handle all our company’s legal transactions, retainerships and projects.
- Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
- The successful candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for client’s agreement, subcontractor’s agreement, contract of and other relevant documents.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter stating their suitability for the job to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.