Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) - The Management Board of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), Ado- Ekiti hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Chief Internal Auditor (CONHESS 12)
Location: Ado - Ekiti, Ekiti
Job Type: Full time
- Take responsibility for Audit development planning
- Advise the hospital authority on the formulation, implementation and review of audit rules, regulations, procedures and programmes
- Ensure all Government spending adhere strictly to procedures and regulations
- Review the monthly progress reports and call for explanations where targets are not set
- Coordinate the preparation of Annual Audit Reports
- Ensure timely processing and submission of all annual reports and Public Accounts Committee matters
- Ensure general administration of Audit Staff and training
- Advise the Chief Medical Director on Audit and Public Accounts Committee queries.
Interested candidates must have the following:
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting
- Final certificates of any of the following professional Accountancy bodies or their equivalent:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance (CIPF)
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (ICMA)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPA)
- Association of National Accountant of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Master's Degree and Certificate is an added advantage
- Must have cognate experience in Public Finance Administration with at least 13 - 15 years' experience.
- Be medically fit.
- Must be of proven character.
- Computer Literacy
- Good interpersonal relationship and creativity
- Very good communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure/stress.
Salary & Allowances
Salary and allowance will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer as obtainable in any Teaching Hospital.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies each of their Applications, Resume and Photocopies of their Credentials to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti,
P.M.B 5355, Ado-Ekiti,
- In addition to submitting twenty (20) copies of the above documents, candidates should request report from three (3) Referees in support of the applications to be forwarded to the same address above.
- The position applied for must be indicated on the left top corner of the envelope.