Morris Royal Security Limited - We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
Private Guard Services Operations Manager
The selected candidate will be working closely with the General Manager, Guards and Clients Services and will be responsible to the following duties:
- Will be responsible for the sourcing for security operatives,their training, deployment and developing service plans for their operations
- Will be responsible to the security operatives at their different locations. This include their well being,their outlook and their attitudes towards their place of deployment.
- Must be willing to work along with clients' interests and deliver quality service at all time.
- The candidate will be responsible for the promotion of the company's interest by ensuring that locations are monitored always and solve under deployed issues almost immediately.
- And many more duties that may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- A minimum of HND or Bachelor's Degree in any Social Science course with and a minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role in a security company will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to details and a goal getter.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only people living around, Ojodu, Berger, Isheri, Warewa, Magboro and environ should apply.