Finance & Admin Manager at Snapnet Limited
Posted on: 5 July, 2019
Deadline: 19 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Snapnet Limited
Snapnet Nigeria Limited is an ICT Consulting firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services for Financial services, Enterprise, and Public Sector.
Finance & Admin Manager
- We are currently looking for a Finance/Admin manager to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- The responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals.
- Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Assist in account receivable and payable activities.
- Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
- Manage all client accounts for payment settlements.
- Initiate orientation and training programs for employees.
- Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration tasks.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
- Assist in resource identification, work assignment, performance evaluation, and promotion decision activities.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Dynamics Navision, SAGE, SAP.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification is a plus
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years
N200k - N250k per month
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
- Recent Jobs from Snapnet Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 / NAV Expert at Snapnet Limited
- Know More About Snapnet LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance & Administration Manager - Ikorodu Business Unit at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Billing Officer at Sellafield Energy
- Accountant at Willco
- Accountant at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Associate Development Coordination Officer, Partnerships and Development Finance at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Deputy Finance Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Finance Officer at Oxfam
- Grants Assistant at Creative Associates International