Storekeeper at Amborg Global Resources Limited
Posted on: 2 July, 2019
Deadline: 12 July, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Amborg Global Resources Limited
Amborg Global Resources Limited is an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company. A company incorporated in November 2008 and commencing full operation in January 2010.
- We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
- Minimum of a WASSCE/ SSCE, OND or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry slightly heavy materials.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
- Recent Jobs from Amborg Global Resources Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Site Foreman at Amborg Global Resources Limited
- Civil Engineer/Builder at Amborg Global Resources Limited
- Project Manager at Amborg Global Resources Limited
- Architect at Amborg Global Resources Limited
- Know More About Amborg Global Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Stock Keeper at Owens and Xley
- Procurement Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Outbound Officer (Warehouse) at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Inventory Management Supervisor at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Event Warehouse Assistant Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Store Keeper at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Purchasing Manager at Blue Lodge Catering Limited