Quality Control Manager at DO.II Designs Limited
Posted on: 20 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at DO.II Designs Limited
DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II's founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
Quality Control Manager
- Formulate and set quality policies according to global furniture quality standards and legal regulations for quality control function
- Lead special inspection tool design.
- Management of day to day activities of the furniture manufacturing and building support lines
- Organise and supervise the entire production line from raw materials planning to installation of finished products
- Work with projects Architects in ensuring that wood work and all materials are up to global standards
- Ensure that finished products meet laid down quality standards
- Ensure timely execution and completion of projects
- Monitor and do a thorough follow up on all production process
The candidate should posses;
- A Bsc degree in any related field
- Certifications and training
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Furntiure Manufacturing industry (is a must)
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
ONLY Qualified candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com, using 'Quality Control Manager' as Subject of mail.
- Know More About DO.II Designs LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Blending Technician at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Process Artisan, Brewing at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Bottle Machine Blower at Unihold
- Production Supervisor at Ascentech Services Limited
- Manufacturing Excellence Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Experienced FMCG Warehouse Executive at Padoserve Limited
- General Comms & Corporate Affairs Specialist Professional at Nestle Foods
- Quality Control Manager - Niger Mills at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.