Account Officer at Eye Doctors
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: 25 June, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Eye Doctors
The Eye Doctor's began operations in 2004 but opened its doors to our first client on 15th of February 2005, between then and Sept 2014, we have seen about 35,000 patients/clients. Our vision is to provide ophthalmic and optical services of international standard.
- Account reconciliation
- Tracing of direct lodgment into the bank accounts and reconciliation with invoices and receipts raised.
- Preparation of payment vouchers in a manner that ensures that transaction classifications are in appropriate heads
- Assist various departments in detailing or resolving any accounting issues or queries.
- Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations and foreign exchange
- Assist in preparation of tax schedules and filing activities.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Perform the end of the month account closing activities.
- Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures
- Any other ad hoc duties as prescribed by the Accountant to assist in achieving Finance & Accounts Department and overall organizational objectives.
- At least 2 years as an Account Officer with good knowledge of Account Payable, receivable and Inventory.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Accounting or Economics is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Applications (with Cover letter and CV attached) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Know More About Eye DoctorsSimilar Jobs
- State Senior Finance & Administrative Officer at fhi 360
- Finance and Administrative Assistant at RTI International
- Packaging Material Control Officer at GZ Industries
- Finance Manager at Bodins Industries Limited
- Finance Coordinator at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- KPMG Accounting Academy at KPMG
- Operations Control Specialist at Marriott International, Inc.
- Principal Operational Risk Officer at African Development Bank - AfDB