Experienced Driver at Pickmeup
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Pickmeup
Pickmeup International Company - The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
- Transportation of customers to and from their desired destinations.
- Ensured that customers arrived safely and timely to their destination while creating customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with passengers, offering a safe and welcoming ride to their destination.
- Keeping vehicle clean and in good working order.
- Routine check and maintenance of vehicle .
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Know More About PickmeupSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Twenty-six Travel & Logistics
- Driver at Amborg Global Resources Limited
- Dispatch Rider at SterlingPro Business Applications
- Driver at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Executive Driver at TRANOS
- Dispatch Rider at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Driver at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Driver at DM Holdings