Research Assistant at ValueFronteira Limited
Posted on: 17 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at ValueFronteira Limited
Value Fronteira - Our client urgently requires the services of a highly competent candidate to fill the position below:
- We are looking for candidate who is to work on a part-time basis for one-year on several academic publication projects.
- The project involves the provision of technical support in the areas of paper reviews, data collection and analysis, as well as literature reviews.
- Our ideal candidates must possess Masters Degrees in any of the following areas: Economics, Sociology, Psychology and Management.
- The candidate’s grade at first Degree must not be lower than a second class honour, upper division. PhD students are also encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate MUST fit the profile below:
- Must have published at least two papers in a peer-reviewed journal
- Can constructively review written documents and make them publishable in respectable journals
- Have terrific literature search/survey skills
- Possesses excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and at least one statistical analysis software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com with “Academic Research Assistant” as the subject line.
Note: CV evaluation, candidate interview and candidate engagement will be on an ongoing basis until we fill all three slots. However, the date for the full and final closure of acceptance of applications is June 30, 2019.
- Know More About ValueFronteira LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Consultant, Strategy & Research at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Research & Development Officer at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- Head, Knowledge Management, Research & Training at Solina Group
- Research Analyst at AVID HR Consulting
- Data Analyst Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Research Manager - Qualitative and Quantitative at Qualiquant services LTD
- Research Manager, Quantitative Research at Kantar
- Research and Advocacy Consultant at Skills Outside School Foundation