Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
Posted on: 17 June, 2019
Deadline: 19 June, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Cedarcrest Hospitals
Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern private Multispecialty Hospital located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. It was founded January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard of healthcare to patients within and outside Nigeria.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Managing budgets, developing and managing financial systems/models.
- Supervising staff.
- Minimum 5 years experience required. Some experience in an audit firm preferred.
- Qualifications: BSc. Accounting/ Financial Management or related field and fully qualified member of ICAN, ACCA, ICMA, ICTA, others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter in MS Word or PDF formats to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Cedarcrest Hospitals
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Materials Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Know More About Cedarcrest HospitalsSimilar Jobs
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International
- All On Investment Analyst at Shell Petroleum Development Company