Business Development Executive at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 28 June, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Control Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Business Development Executive
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target
- Increasing the company cliental data base
- Managing and retaining existing clients
- Developing new channels of business
- Follow-up on clients to secure and seal deals
- Marketing of the core and additional services of the company (Training, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Engineering Consulting)
- Development and presentation of training program to prospective clients (old and new)
- Customer relationship officer between the company and clients
- Assist in the development of training courses and other services to suit the training requirement of each client
- Assist in the recruitment exercises carried out for clients
- Evaluate market needs and performance and report back to the company
- Assist the technical staff in carrying out technical duties (e.g downloading of CVs from the mailbox, proper functioning of the internet connection in the office, collation of materials, upgrade of course manuals, etc)
- Designing of adverts brochures, training calendar, advert placements, etc.
- Any other duties as may be directed by Departmental Heads
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND (Electrical /Electronics or other related discipline)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self motivated and target oriented.
- Multi-tasking capability
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to relate to other cultures, values and norms
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title.
- Recent Jobs from Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Know More About Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Offline Sales Agent at Hostit
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Erisco Foods Limited
- CMT Sales Executive at Erisco Foods Limited
- Field Sales Representative at Ngcom Network Solutions Ltd
- Relationship Manager - Private Wealth Management at ARM Hold Co.
- Business Development Manager at Verigen Energy Solutions
- Sales Executive at Work Place Centre Limited
- Telesales Representative at RoVedana