- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Finance Manager at Sellafield Energy
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations
To analyze the company’s everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- 1-5 years’ Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Sellafield Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Expeditor at Sellafield Energy
- Lead Technician at Sellafield Energy
- Legal Advisor at Sellafield Energy
- Accountant at Sellafield Energy
- Know More About Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Audit Trainees at B C Nwankwo & Co
- Audit Officer at May & Baker
- Senior Accountant at Aldelia Limited
- Head of Finance at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Deputy Finance Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Finance Assistant at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Taxes/Fixed Assets Accounting Specialist at Ibom Air
- General Accounting Manager at Ibom Air