Bet9ja is the number one bookmaker in Nigeria. Sports betting odds, Casino, racing and virtual sports games. There is always something going on at Bet9ja.com.
Our sports betting coverage comprises all major events and leagues, including a great variety of live betting opportunities. Join Bet9ja to bet on soccer, tennis, basketball and ice hockey and so much more.
In our Casino you will find all your favourite games, from the classic Roulette to the exclusive Sette e Mezzo, as well as slot machines, scratch cards and instant lottery games. We add new games regularly, so visit the Casino section of our betting website regularly to be sure you don’t miss out!
We also offer a range of virtual sports betting opportunities for you to enjoy betting on football, tennis, horse and dog racing 24 hours a day. You can watch all virtual matches and races and check results and statistics.
Finance Officer- Management Accounts
Job Purpose Statement:
The Finance Officer will assist in the provision of an advisory and consultancy service to management and staff on a range of payroll related matters.
He/She is accountable to the Finance Manager and is responsible for providing accurate, timely and efficient payroll services to employees; for complex payroll calculations and transactions and;
- Payroll administration and reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- End to end processing of company payrolls
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Assisting with month-end processes such as the preparation and reconciliation of Pension Remittance, payroll tax and other deductions obligations.
- Ensure the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities, including salary disbursement, overpayment recovery, and reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation.
- Prepare complex payroll information for data input and checking quality control and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality and data integrity.
- Provide a responsive, accurate advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective action where required to ensure employee payments are processed accurately and database integrity is maintained.
- Provide and promote service excellence and foster effective teamwork and healthy relationships.
- Contribute to process improvement by participating in a range of payroll and service delivery reform activities.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Vendor management (Accruals and provisions) and proper reconciliation of vendor accounts.
- Tax Management (Company income tax, Value added tax , Withholding tax )preparation of schedules and ledgers on a monthly basis and accurate reconciliations and remittances.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- HND/BSC degree Accounting , Economics or any other related social science
- Demonstrated at least 4-6 years’ experience on the job covering tax matters, vendor management, payroll processing.
- Must be part qualified ICAN/CITN(Final stage)
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high level of accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation.
- Customer service focus.
- Good team-playing skills
- Clear and logical thinking
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- A respect for confidentiality
- Financial record keeping, bookkeeping and governmental accounting principles and practices.
- MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook
- Tax management.
- Record keeping, report preparation, filing methods and records management techniques.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org