Python Web Developer at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Python Web Developer
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (preferred) and Flask frameworks.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Qualification: We require a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of six (6) months experience.
- Skills: Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Android Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Human Resource Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- Software Project Manager at eHealth4everyone
- Java Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Data Manager at eHealth4everyone
- Know More About eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- Switch Support Engineer at GVA Partners
- Blockchain Specialist at GVA Partners
- Java Developer at GVA Partners
- UI/UX Designer at Sure Group
- PS Implementation Consultant/Software Engineer at NCR Corporation
- Data Entry Officer (Female) at Knowledgeware Technologies
- Digital Media Marketing/ Junior Website Developer/ Programmer at ICT HUB
- IT & Networking Intern at Buffer Media