Android Developer at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- We are looking for a Developer to develop/program mobile applications for health statistics
- he Android Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications
- The primary focus will be the development of android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least one year experience in mobile/android software development
- Relevant experience in developing health statistics applications is a plus.
- Android, Ionic, or React native or similar hybrid platforms.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Python Web Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- Software Project Manager at eHealth4everyone
- Java Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Data Manager at eHealth4everyone
- Know More About eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- Full Stack Web Developer at Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited
- Development Chapter Lead (Devops) at First Bank
- Testing Chapter Lead at First Bank
- Head, IT Business Analyst at First Bank
- Senior IT Business Analyst at First Bank
- Senior Analyst - Process Automation (Oracle Ebs Specialist) at First Bank
- Analyst, Corebanking Application Development at First Bank
- Senior Application Developer (.Net Development) at First Bank