Product Sales Engineer at Sellafield Energy
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations
Product Sales Engineer
The Product Sales Engineer will combine the technical knowledge along with the sales skills to determine and understand customer needs and accordingly attend to them through the range of products and services offered by the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution.
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy.
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support , product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers ( technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc….)
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on clients’ visits, sales forecasts and others as require by Management
- Meet assigned Targets and Objectives as agreed in the management sales meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with inter-company teams and departments (sales, service, logistics, etc…) to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
- Experience & Knowledge required in any of the following product categories:Valves & actuators,Gas Detectors, Metering/ Electronics .
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Sellafield Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Key Account Executive at Sellafield Energy
- Know More About Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Commissioning Engineer (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Commissioning Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Mechanical Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Civil Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Facility and Stores Assistant at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Engineering Support Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Maintenance Officer (Electrical) at Somotex Limited
- Facility Manager at Romanspage Global