Farm Operations Supervisor at VoguePay
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at VoguePay
Vogue AgriTech Limited, a Proudly Nigeria Agricultural Technology Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Farm Operations Supervisor
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
- We are in need of a Farm Operations Supervisor to provides direction to farm workers in crop farming or livestock management.
- The employee will also be required to perform remote supervision of farms, periodic visitation of farms, co-ordinate and interface with farm workers, interface with contractors and suppliers, interface with buyers and customers and prepare farm reports.
- Manage business operations, lead the marketing research process among other assigned functions
To succeed at this role,the following will be expected:
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of farm workers.
- Plan, develop, and direct the operations of major farming functions such as crop or livestock management
- Maintain records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Lead marketing and sales engagements drives
- Responsible for selecting and assigning the staff.
- Evaluate and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Order supplies, tools, and equipment necessary to the work.
- Order the maintenance and repair of farm equipment and buildings.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Qualification: Minimum requirement of OND
- Experience: Education or experience in Agriculture is not required but may be an advantage
- What we require; Physical Requirements includes:
- The job duties may require the employee to bend, reach, stoop, stand and/or walk for extended periods.
- The job duties may require an employee to lift and/or move heavy objects.
- The job duties may require an employee to traverse rough terrain.
- Available to travel within the southwest region and possible locations outside the region when required at least twice a month
- Travels may require a week stay at the farm as may be required
- Good knowledge of computer usage and proficiency in Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms PowerPoint is required.
- Salary: Attractive
- Bonus: Field allowance, Travel allowance, Health Insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Use the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- State Coordinator at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Technical Field Officer at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Rural Institution, Youth and Gender Consultant at Federal Government of Nigeria
- Agro Processing and Quality Enhancement Consultant at Federal Government of Nigeria
- Agricultural Production Consultant at Federal Government of Nigeria
- Horticulturist at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan
- Fisheries Officer (GD II) at Delta State Government
- Agricultural Technologist (GD II) at Delta State Government