Dominion University is a duly-licensed private faith-based University established by Victory International Church, Ibadan. It is located at Km 24, Ibadan-Lagos Expressway, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. The historic city of seven hills, Ibadan is the heartland of Yorubaland; the largest city in sub-Saharan Africa and home to the most hospitable and humane people in Africa.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the University responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the University’s financial matters.
- Applicants should have worked in the Bursary Department of a Tertiary Institution for a minimum of ten (10) years.
- Candidates for the position of Bursar shall possess a good honours degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics or related discipline, as well as have professional qualification such as ACA, APA, ACMA, ACCA, ICAN and ANAN.
Candidates shall be required to:
- Demonstrate evidence of sound practice and familiarity with the functioning of the Nigerian University System
- Demonstrate sound business competence
- Be a person of high integrity
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent ICT skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Fill the form and upload: letter of application maximum of two-page personal statement.