Vice Chancellor at Dominion University
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 10 July, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Dominion University
Dominion University is a duly-licensed private faith-based University established by Victory International Church, Ibadan. It is located at Km 24, Ibadan-Lagos Expressway, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. The historic city of seven hills, Ibadan is the heartland of Yorubaland; the largest city in sub-Saharan Africa and home to the most hospitable and humane people in Africa.
- The Candidate for the position of Vice Chancellor should be a person of outstanding character, exceptional competence, proven academic and administrative track record. In addition such a candidate should:
- Have the passion, courage, vision, and leadership capacity to grow a new private university in a challenging milieu,
- Show evidence of relevant international and local networks,
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Show evidence of commensurate technology literacy and utilization.
- Applicants should have been a professor in a recognized University for a minimum of ten years.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Fill the form and upload: letter of application maximum of two-page personal statement.
- Recent Jobs from Dominion University
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Bursar at Dominion University
- Librarian at Dominion University
- Registrar at Dominion University
- Professor at Dominion University
- Know More About Dominion UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Youth Led Training Officer at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Business Manager at Sigma Consult
- Office Assistant at AT&A Investment Limited
- Alumni Strategy Coordinator at OutsideinHR Limited
- Strategic Partnerships Associate at OutsideinHR Limited
- Personal Assistant at Pivotage Consulting
- Office Cleaner at Red Eye Security Limited
- Physics Teacher at Jesuit Memorial College