Real Estate Business Development Executive at Workarena
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Workarena
Workarena - Our client, a Construction and Architectural design firm seeks to hire an experienced candidate in the vacant position below:
Real Estate Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom the candidate will target, initiate and develop business relationship.
- Ensure that management is kept abreast of business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business development.
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business.
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor’s products and services.
- Identify new market opportunities, taking a lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secures new deals, contracts and long term relationships.
- Provide business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the organisation.
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and other related activities.
- Oversee negotiations concerning the sale of the company services.
- Obtain client feedback on service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations.
- B.Sc or HND degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a business development / sales executive in construction/architecture/real estate company in high end areas of Lagos and proven track record.
- Organised, analytical, meticulous and confident
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties.
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Leadership qualities and ability to manage a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Real Estate Business Development Executive" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About WorkarenaSimilar Jobs
- Leader - International Trade Compliance at Baker Hughes
- Sales Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- Sales Executive (Paint, Bathrooms and Light) at Ultimus Holdings
- Marketing Executive at Kloverharris Limited
- Treasury Marketing Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Executives at UK-DION Investment Limited
- Sales Team Leads at UK-DION Investment Limited
- Business Development Manager (BDM) at UK-DION Investment Limited