General Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 28 June, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Goldline Nigeria Limited
Goldline Nigeria Limited is the Leading company in Nigeria that deals on Security Doors, Interior Doors, Locks/Handles, Rattan Furniture, Beds Etc
Reports To: Managing Director
Summary of Position: The General Manager provides leadership and direction for the Warehouse and Logistics departments and deputizes the Managing Director in his absence.
- Effectively manages the company’s supply chain system and ensures a most efficient inventory handling and management system as well as a robust, speedy and safe products supply and delivery system. The company’s supply chain entails –
- i. Identifying inventories at reorder levels, inventory turnover rates, non-selling inventories, etc
- ii. Ensures seamless coordination between all units to ensure that valid orders for goods and services are speedily and accurately delivered to customers – internal and external.
- iii. Successfully and efficiently resolve customer complaints resulting from poor post sales activities relating to proper communication, timeliness, accuracy and wholesomeness of supply of products
- iv. Provide inventories and services delivery reports and analysis to the managing director to guide inventory orders and reorders, service delivery directions and customer satisfaction information.
- Promote an internal system that guarantees very satisfying experiences for customers by ensuring that all communications and feedback systems are working seamlessly in a proactive manner
- Promote and ensure international best practices across all operations activities.
- Lead and work with departmental heads to effectively resolve all complaints, difficulties, bottlenecks, setbacks, conflicts and any operational challenges with the primary objective of ensuring that the company upholds its reputation for putting the customer first in all activities.
- Drive and manage performance excellence in all operations activities
- Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of a proactive, cost efficient and effective vehicle maintenance and management strategy for all the company's operational vehicles to ensure optimal operating performance at all times.
- Have overall administrative oversight of the company and stand in for the managing director in his absence.
Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- B.A./B.Sc/HND and MBA, M.Sc. or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in Operations or any other relevant role.
- Possesses very strong leadership ability and emotional intelligence.
- Possesses exceptional conceptual intelligence to perceive and conceive corporate goals.
- Ability to interpret financial and statistical data.
- Impeccable character, honesty, integrity, objectivity and impartiality.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset with good sense of judgement
- Possesses excellent communication skills
Method of Application
Send CV and a one-page cover letter (stating why you qualify for the position)
- Recent Jobs from Goldline Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of Sales and Marketing at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Goldline Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at SDSD Nigeria
- PA/Admin Officer at The Perfect PA Nigeria Limited
- General Manager (Innovation & Opportunity) at Kimberly Ryan
- General Manager (Operations) at Kimberly Ryan
- Operations (Service Delivery) Manager at Tek Experts
- Team Manager at Tek Experts
- Project Administrator - OFDA at INTERSOS
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager at Human Capital Partners (HCP)