Auditor at Montaigne Place
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you conduct audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess internal control system?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected?
You will assist the audit department to;
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepares income tax and other government report.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule.
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgment.
- Prepares report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Functionally reports into: Head, Internal Auditor
- Administratively reports to: Head, Internal Auditor
- Supervises: None
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline
Required Auditing Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
- Know More About Montaigne PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Account Intern at Africa Youth Growth Foundation
- Accountant/Internal Control Officer at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Risk Advisor - Control Transformation & Assurance at Deloitte
- Chief Financial Officer at Babban Gona
- Head of Finance & Administration (BSM) at Oxfam
- Head of Joint Venture Accounting at Adexen
- Asset Manager at Whytecleon
- Accounting Manager at Techdavez Integrated Systems