Dental Technology Intern at Nigerian Army
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army, invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the 2019 Housemanship/Internship training at the Military Hospital Lagos (MHL), the 68 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Yaba (68 NARHY) and the 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Kaduna (44 NARHK) in the underlisted positions:
Dental Technology Intern
- Applicants must possess Degree in the profession and valid provisional licenses with appropriate professional bodies.
Remuneration is in line with current scale approved by the Federal Government.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge at the address below:
Headquarters Nigerian Army Medical Corps,
- Dates for Examinations and Interviews would be communicated appropriately.
- Completed application forms should be submitted not later than the above stated closing date.
- Recent Jobs from Nigerian Army
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Nursing Intern at Nigerian Army
- Dental Therapy Intern at Nigerian Army
- Optometry Intern at Nigerian Army
- Medical Laboratory Science Intern at Nigerian Army
- Pharmacy Intern at Nigerian Army
- Dental House Officer at Nigerian Army
- Medical House Officer at Nigerian Army
- Physiotherapy Intern at Nigerian Army
- Know More About Nigerian ArmySimilar Jobs
- M&E Consultant at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Junior Resident Doctor (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) at Garki Hospital Abuja (GHA)
- Junior Resident Doctor (Paediatrics) at Garki Hospital Abuja (GHA)
- Youth Corper- Customer Support at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)
- ALS Doctor at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager) at Food Concepts Plc
- Consultant for External Mid Term evaluation of Norwegian Church Aid’s (NCA) Humanitarian Program to Peoples of Concern in Borno, Nigeria 2017-2019 at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)