Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Pukka Logistics & Support Serv
Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited - We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
Locations: Isolo, Oshodi exit Lagos
- We’re looking for an organized and driven Staff Accountant to join our growing team at our company.
- The Staff Accountant position will work closely with our other accountants and operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping.
- We’re an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Oversee taxes and abide by federal regulations.
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Expertise with Tally and other accounting software
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Additional experience in Audit and International accounting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Know More About Pukka Logistics & Support ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Finance Officer (Audit and Compliance) at Sightsavers
- Deputy Finance Manager at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Accountant at Kaldi Africa limited
- Financial Analyst at Transquisite Consulting
- Accountant at Paykobo
- Accounts Officer at Sunrose Consulting
- Financial Reporting Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Risk & Compliance Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)