Lift Operator at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 15 June, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AM
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- A lift operator is a person who is appointed at the position of a job which involves the operating of lifts of various kinds.
- This job position requires the candidate to be an expert at the operating and maintenance of lifts.
- A lift operator need not have specific educational qualifications or academic background.
- This job position comes with a set of important job responsibilities.
- A lift operator’s primary job responsibility is to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the lifts which can be mountain chair lifts, goods lifts, person lifts or any other kinds of lifts.
- A lift operator is responsible for seeing to the fact that a lift is properly managed as per the standards of the lift authorization.
- A lift operator is responsible for loading and unloading items and goods in and out of the lift and deliver it to the right floor or level of the building where needed.
- A lift operator is responsible for helping elderly people or disabled individuals to get inside the lift and outside it if required.
- A lift operator is also responsible for regularly cleaning the lift and checking its working condition time and again.
- A lift operator is responsible for ensuring that the goods are safely put inside the lift and are in the right condition when they are being put outside the lift.
- In case of any emergency, a lift operator must know how to repair the lift.
- Candidate must be willing to resume next week.
- Minimum of SSCE/WAEC/NECO/GCE Results, 2 years technical experience as lift operator. Location is CMS.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Lift Operator" as subject of the mail.
- Know More About Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)Similar Jobs
- Facility Manager, Quality Assurance/Quality Control at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager, Maintenance at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager (Quantity Surveyor) at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Inspection Engineer (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Construction Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Lead Technician at Sellafield Energy
- Expeditor at Sellafield Energy
- Operations Excellence Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.