- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Account Manager at IpNX Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IpNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
Job ID: 35
Department: Network Services Division
Function: Business Development
Reporting to: Territory Manager
Location: Port Harcourt
Travel Frequency: Rarely
Purpose of the Job
- The Account Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking/hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned Strategic account sub-portfolio.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience/service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Expected Key Results:
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality of Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Customer Focused
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Location: Trans Amadi Estate, Port Harcourt Application Link
Location: Lekki/ Ikeja/ Victoria Island/ Apapa Application Link
- Recent Jobs from IpNX Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- ipNX Technical Support Engineer (i-TAC Engineer) at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Senior ipNX Technical Support Engineer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Territory Manager at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- NMS Engineer - Software Development at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- System Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Know More About IpNX Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited
- Relationship Officer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Direct Sales Agent at Westfield Consulting
- Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
- Marketing/Sales Representative (Automobile) at Autopointe Quickfit
- Business Development Manager at RyteGate Technologies
- Career Counselor/Sales Executive at NIIT
- Client Relationship Manager at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited