Support Engineer at Cobranet Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cobranet Limited
Cobranet Limited is a leading Internet Service and data provider. Since its launch in 2003, Cobranet is proud to provide every segment of the Nigerian society with a reliable and secure Internet Service and Data management solution to the digital universe.
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Escalate cases to another unit and follow up on the case.Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, notice board and other mediums
Academic / Education Qualifications
- Preferred: A B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- A previous experience in support or IT department.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Cobranet LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International