Product Manager at Main One Cable
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Job Type: Permanent
- The Product Manager will provide strategic leadership for Product management and guidance to assigned Product specialists.
- He/She will take ownership of the transference of necessary product expertise through product specialists, to enable attainment of successful go-to-market, sales and revenue targets.
- He/She will also hold the total product portfolio target and ensure positive contribution to new and existing products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead product management activities for existing product portfolio.
- Guide new product development in conjunction with stakeholders across the organization.
- Recommend value added services and combined offers to drive customer retention.
- Intermediate to Expert level product knowledge across total product portfolio.
- Supervise identification and qualification of opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Supervise market research and competitive intelligence activities for new and existing product offerings.
- Coordinate marketing support and/or assistance to Marketing communications on product content and communications.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Act as subject matter expert for product management company-wide and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Communications and Technical Solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Supervise the development of Go-To-Market plans and provide content for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Information and Communication Technology.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification (MBA or MSc).
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in the Engineering or Telecommunications industry.
- All round business and commercial exposure.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in product development/marketing/ new business development.
- Years of Experience: 10-12 year
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; able to identify trends and engage with a solution driven mindset.
- Passion to understand the market needs and find innovative solutions to them.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulation.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
- Exposure to design thinking, ability to chart and /follow a prescriptive design process and to work within the allotted project time limits.
- Strong research, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to translate technical concepts to field sales teams, technical and non-technical customers, and C-level.
- Strong project, self-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Intermediate to Expert relationship management skills including negotiation
- Excellent leadership and Organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to identify root cause and develop solutions.
Demand on the Job:
- Flexibility to travel at least 10% of the time.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Main One Cable
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Vendor Manager at Main One Cable
- Know More About Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer - Mastercard Payment Gateway Services at MasterCard
- Backend Mobile Engineer (Remote) at Iyanu
- IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner at GVA Partners
- Graphics and Social Media Officer at Comercio Partners
- Dot Net Developer at Recore Limited
- Python Developer at GVA Partners
- PHP Developer at GVA Partners
- Team Lead, Application/Software Development at GVA Partners