Security Control Room Operator at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
Covantage BPO Limited - Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is urgently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Security Control Room Operator
- Ensure the full implementation and enforcement of security guidelines.
- Liaise closely with other departments/employees to provide insight, guidance, and support towards securing the office premises and other facilities therein.
- To operate and respond to all aspects of Control Room Operation including emergency response i.e. Fire and emergency alarm systems.
- To operate, monitor, evaluate and maintain all systems within the Control Centre, in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
- To liaise with the Police, other agencies and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the system. To include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence.
- To record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- Manage the Radio networks in communicating with Security and vessels.
- To report equipment failure to the Head, Security Department towards maximizing the operation of the system.
- To maintain a secured system for providing data in accordance with the regulations set up by the Company and International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code, ensure the security of the control room and equipment is maintained at all times.
- To maintain the provision of information required by the Head, Security Department and assist the monitoring of the CCTV system and other security systems in accordance with the regulations set up by the Company, ISPS Code and the continuity and admissibility of evidential material.
- To be conversant with emergency response procedures.
- To maintain records of all visitors and contractors to the Security Control Room..
- Report as necessary any incidents to the Head, Security Department or emergency services promptly.
- Monitor the perimeter lights and report as appropriate any defects observed.
- Report all defects, failures or issues to the Head, Security Department at all time.
- Have adequate knowledge in general keyboard skills, including the use of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel, Access etc.
- Have ability to organize, prioritize and produce results under pressure.
- Compiling of incident reports and submission to the Head, Security Department daily.
- Ensuring all Security Control Room equipment are ISPS Code compliant at all time.
- And any other duties that may be assigned or required to discharge.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or other relevant Engineering field.
- High level of proficiency in the use of the CCTV Surveillance gadgets, Security Control, etc
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar role.
- Maintenance skill and technical background.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Willingness to start work immediately will be considered as this is an urgent role.
- Recent Jobs from Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Fireman at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- Chief Operating Officer at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- Aviation Sales Officer at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- Know More About Covantage Business Process Outsourcing LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Security Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Country Security Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Regional Security Officer at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Bike Mobile Patrol Supervisor at Red Eye Security Limited
- Security Manager at True Blue Energy Services Limited
- CCTV Technician at ASA SECURITY
- Safety Advisor- Mobile- Lake Chad Basin at International NGO Safety Organisation
- Security Investigator - (All Interested Candidates) at US Embassy