- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Head Business Development at People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting)
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PP
People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting) is an indigenous company registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission. Our clients range from startups to small businesses, large corporations and individuals that wish to enter the Nigerian market.
Head Business Development
- Identify opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and research to increase sales
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with major international Oil Companies and notable Multinationals in Nigeria
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Follow up with submitted proposals, tenders and Bids to convert them to sales
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders
- Maintain a client folders that contains all meeting reports, details of project and key personnel contact details
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goal
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure records of sales, revenue, invoices etc. are documented
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Any other duties assigned
- 4-5 years minimum experience as a BD in an Oil and Gas servicing or related industry
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Confirmable network of contacts within the Oil and gas industry/multination.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- First degree in Engineering background or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Team Head. Human Resources at People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting)
- Know More About People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting)Similar Jobs
- Sales Representatives at Fadac Resources
- Sales Executive at Invictus Group
- Relationship Officer at Credit Registry
- Retail Store Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Business Developer at Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited
- Executive Marketer at Nera Hotels
- Account Manager, Public Sector at Weco Systems International Limited
- Senior Account Manager, TELCO at Weco Systems International Limited