ICT Assistant at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Pyramids Diagnostics was established in 2005 as a private liability company in the heart of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. It was established with a mission to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in our environment. Increasingly, for lack of credible diagnostic apparatus and reliable laboratory investigative results in some health institutions, a missing link exist in the doctor’s ability to arrive at leading clinical diagnostics, consequently compromising therapeutic outcomes.
- Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level;
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
- Tests programs; troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
- Maintains systems, databases and web pages;
- Administers user accounts; Designs and produces basic reports;
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Administers maintenance of computer equipment, assist in hiring a corporate contractor that will perform the computer equipment maintenance, supervise his performance.
- Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment;
- Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Operations Unit on changes or improvements required;
- Provide overall administrative support.
- Minimum of ND in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Method of Application
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Recent Jobs from Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Assistant at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Imaging Scientist at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Know More About Pyramids Diagnostics ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Full Stack Developer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Front-end Developer at Seamfix
- Business Analyst at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (Android) at Seamfix
- Application Support Engineer at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (JAVA) at Seamfix
- Team Lead, Application/Software Development at GVA Partners
- Python Developer at GVA Partners