- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Head, Document MGT at First Bank
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at First Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Head, Document MGT
Ref No: 19000047
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range - From : Manager Grade Range - To : Principal Manager
- Develop and implement Document and Records Management Standards, Policies, Procedures for First Bank and subsidiaries
- Develop and implement a Document & Records management governance structure and Terms of Reference.
- Ensure development of a robust framework for electronic records and content management, and implement the framework
- Develop and implement record keeping and records retention plans for the bank.
- Ensure adequate oversight of vendors in compliance with the bank’s vendor management policies
- Oversee the Archive and Records management teams to provide a high-quality customer-focused and continually improving records and archives management service to the Bank.
- Define and ensure compliance with facility/ maintenance, access control and safety standards for each archive and document control centre
- Provide support, training, or direct technical assistance services in document, records information management, and archives administration to First Bank and subsidiaries
- Collect and provide adequate storage of Bank Artifact and Legacy items
- Degree/ other academic qualification in Library, Archival & Information Sciences, with strong Information Systems knowledge/experience.
- Must have a minimum 6 years cognate experience
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively, including a demonstrable capacity to proactively identify and respond to relevant records management issues of both long-term and immediate importance to the Bank
- Capacity to formulate and offer clear and practical advice on policy issues relating to document & records mgt.
- Broad/deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of document & records legislation, frameworks & policy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to develop effective relationships with staff/external stakeholders, and a customer focused approach to service delivery.
- Very high levels of oral and written expression, and IT literacy, and the ability to work under considerable pressure and to tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to First Bank career website on firstbanknigeria.taleo.net to apply
- Know More About First BankSimilar Jobs
- Receptionist (Internship) at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Secretary at Stresert Services Limited
- Front Desk/Receptionist NYSC Corper at 99 Print
- Client Service/Office Administrator at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
- Business Analyst at Weco Systems International Limited
- Showroom Supervisor at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Business Manager at Westfield Consulting
- Operations and Logistics Officer at Work Place Centre Limited