Backend / API Developer at GladePay
Posted on: 5 June, 2019
Deadline: 16 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GladePay
GladePay provides payment and financial technology infrastructures that promote and enhance secure transaction processing between customers and businesses across Africa.
Backend / API Developer
- This is a full-time role is based in Abuja, Nigeria and you’ll report directly to the C.P.O
- Maintain and ensure the reliability of our API endpoints.
- Monitor and triage issues, bugs and performance problems.
- Implement new API endpoints according to set standards.
- Collaborate with partners during Integrations. 5. Work with clients and Merchants to implement or fix issues with implementing our services.
- Any other responsibilities as directed.
What it Takes to Succeed in this Role:
- PHP / MySQL
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development, Agile
- Slim / Laravel Frameworks
- Continuous Integration/Deployment using GitLab CI, or any other
- Experience using AWS Services is a plus
- Experience deploying Serverless applications is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- While this is NOT strictly required, it would be a plus if you have previous experience in the banking, payments, or fintech industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format only and GitHub or GitLab Link to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject.
- Recent Jobs from GladePay
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Mobile App Developer at GladePay
- Sales/Growth Manager at GladePay
- FrontEnd Developer at GladePay
- Process / Support Expert at GladePay
- Know More About GladePaySimilar Jobs
- Head, ICT Department at Salus Trust Limited
- Graphic Designer at Enbelo Design & Print
- Web Developer (PHP Code Igniter) at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Full Stack Developer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Motions Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital
- IT Manager at Minyx360
- Senior Technical Specialist - Application at Blue Turtle Technologies Limited
- IT Security Manager at GVA Partners