Sales/Marketing Executive at Voke Engineering Services Ltd
Posted on: 4 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Voke Engineering Services Ltd
Voke Engineering Services Limited is a Private Limited Liability Company established in Nigeria, by a diverse group of specialist engineers to providing Engineering and Project Management consultancy services to the petroleum and Gas ,energy and Power, infrastructure and manufacturing industries.
The Job Description entails Marketing and Project Acquisitions through understanding of:
- Voke Engineering (VE) Services
- Market for the services
- Establishing client contacts
- Introduction of VE
- Client follow and closing deals.
- Comprehend and contribute meaningful ideas to marketing plans and get approval on such plans from the Managing Director.
- Development of sales forecast, revenue generation and sales closing strategy for set target market.
- Develop and deliver presentations in a professional and effective manner to prospective client.
- Develop and execute short and long-term marketing strategies with set goals targeting potential customers.
- Generate leads and qualified prospects through various marketing techniques.
- Identify prospects and individual customer needs
- Establish and build long-term business relationships resulting in completed sales.
- Develop background and information on prospects and customer needs.
- Act as liaison and Point of Contact for customer throughout engagement process.
- Communicate and articulate prospect/customer needs to CEO and operations team.
- Maintain regular customer contact with prospects and customer contacts.
- Provide client account management support as required.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly detailed report on outcome of sales processes.
- Submit a weekly plan for the day-to-day activities for successive week
- Possess broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles by:
- Gaining a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements
- Compiling pre-qualification and proposal documents
- Demonstrate abilities in client relations and retention, contract development and negotiation, support operations and business management.
- Must have good network in the Oil &Gas, Energy & Power and the Manufacturing Industry
- Must have established relationship, knowledge of the business and key player within the oil and gas, finance and Power industry.
- Must be familiar with Lagos environment
- Must be able to develop Proposals, Bid Document and quotations without any supervision
- Must be able to develop business Plan and business Strategy documents including Teasers
- Must be able to work flexible schedule meeting customer and potential customer availability.
- Must have strong customer service / interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills in business discussion and negotiation required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Versatile in industry knowledge.
- Self-motivating and strong drive for success
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity, ownership mentality, passion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Voke Engineering Services Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Services Engineer at Voke Engineering Services Ltd
- Personal Driver to the MD at Voke Engineering Services Ltd
- Know More About Voke Engineering Services LtdSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager - Automobile at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Regional Distribution Manager - West & Regions at Airtel
- Sales Account Manager (Northern and Eastern Nigeria) at Coollink.ng
- Female Sales Representative at Coinbox Limited
- Key Account Manager at Coinbox Limited
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana